Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beyond Nowhere: Intro and chapter 1

-->
HIGHWAY: AN ANALOGICAL ANECDOTE
Introduction: CAR ENTHUSIASTS
I like cars and I like driving. I consider myself always wanting to be an automotive enthusiast. Even in high school, I always dreamed of working on cars and building them. Not many would ever know this because I never had much of an opportunity to do so. To be an enthusiast, you need the "car": one that you can truly love and invest to work on. My parents never allowed me to buy an old car and fix it up by forbidding that I ever park this "car" on their property. I always planned on doing this whenever I would graduate, settle down, or become an adult. 

Day 1: PATH TO ADULTHOOD
Meet Driver One. He's just gotten his first car. He's excited, because the world he's finally entered into is so new. He has an ideal destination in mind, but not sure exactly where his destination is.

Along his road trips he has met many friends and enthusiasts alike; other drivers on the road. Some of these other drivers become his best friends. At some point in their lives they decide they need to leave the neighborhood freeways for the highway. This highway represents the path to adult hood.
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment